Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

What I feel.

Today was a really chaos day. We need change our positions in class a few times which was tiring and not fun. Though, at the beginning there were some argument but then we've made a pact & followed their idea but then suddenly they want to change it back and I was like "whaa?" (No offence) It is hard to erase all the negative thoughts about 5 Sigma. For instance, the teachers always said that our class have several groups and we're not unite as a classmates. To me, the way they see it is wrong. I think we're just fine with the way we are now. However, I'm facing a problem on how to get rid of my extreme shyness because this is ain't getting me any score. I've tried to be a person who talks to the whole class but I can't. Sometimes I feel like I'm a loser. I know they must be thinking that I'm a snob, arrogant and everything are about myself but I'm not like that.I hope they can see me in a different way. I'm also facing a problem to adapt with different environment. As you all know, I've been travelling to several states and schools and it kinda pressure me a lot. Apparently, my current school is my 6th school. I wish that I can improve myself and be a better person in future. I don't want continue being like this.okay, enough with this topic. Let's talk about something else.


So, tomorrow is our last day of school before the mid-term holiday starts. Rite now, I'm very reluctant to go to school. I'm sooo lazy that I just wanna sleep and sleep and sleep.. Since the exam are over, I thought I want to slack and relax my mind but the teachers are busy to teach us new topic. I know its because the trial is just around the corner and they are desperate to finished the syllabus but only God know the reason why I am soooo not in the mood to study. Oh, btw I've paid for the class pictures and the PSS pictures. I can't wait to receive those pictures. (@-@) Lalalalala....

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment