Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's the title?

Its been awhile since the last time I "talk" to my blog. Yeah, I'm a lil bit busy with school lately. I've just finished my mid-term examination which I didn't expect to get good score since I didn't study at all -__-
Ahh, nevermind , I'd rather talk about something else than this. So, holiday is just around the corner. Any plan? Actually, I'm a bit frustrated since both my sisters won't be around this holiday. I'm so desperate to hangout with them we haven't done that for quite a time but what can I do.. they're both busy with their study. Haisy, I should start thinking about my SPM too. Idk why on earth that I'm soooo lazy. I should start to fight this bad attitude in order to score in my SPM.
So, after finished this mid-term examination, everybody was like "I'm going to online my fb when I'm home!" and I'm just standing and thinking why I'm not as excited as them. It just seems to me that fb is not interesting anymore. ( no offence ) maybe its just for awhile. Well, I hope so. *cross fingers* People just can't live without fb.haha.. I'm not going to be a weirdo for not liking fb. -___-" what the hell I'm babbling about?sheesh,
I think I better stop now. I don't want to let you read my crap for too much. Its dangerous for your health.haha..
Btw, I'm falling in love with korean drama again : Three daddies with one mommy.
It was a funny story and it does cheer me up. :)





Ohh, btw the baby is vey cute! :)


See, I've told ya :)



2 bubble talk(s):

h a n a w a said...

Whoaaa how come you disike FB??? O.O!! I mean, it's just downright awesome! But owh well, different peeps different perspectives so I gotta respect yours.
Anyway I dunno the drama, but I recognize one guy (I think he's the mangaka guy) who acted as Hwoarang in Tekken the movie~! Woooooot~!! XD

t.h.e Lya™ said...

haha..Its not like I hate fb but lately I'm not really into it. :)
do u mean Jae hee? He's a great actor. I love him so much! ( I mean his character in movies only) hehe.. XP

Post a Comment