Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hey, I don't need a friend like you !

Can you stand if one of your friends likes to judge you EVERYTIME you text him/her? Here is what I'm facing with. I have a friend (names are P&C in my blog) who likes to judge me everytime she text me. At first I just ignore her words but day by day this problem is getting worse. Idk why she likes to do this as if its her main daily routine. C'mon, who the hell are you to judge me? I know I'm not perfect but look in the mirror. Are you better enough than me to judge me, huh? She was like "Lya, you're these!" and "Lya,you're those!" What the fuck? I can accept if you want to advise me or whatsoever but now the problem is you're not giving any advise but your criticizing me.How am I gonna stand you? You asked me why I hate you so much and now you got the answer. If you still expect me to love you, HAHA you're wrong ! I only need a friend who respect me, accept me the way I am and can tolerate with my cons not a friend like you.For your info, You're not that good. You're such a pushover. You expect everyone to follow what you said. Hello? wake up ! You have no power to control others,okay! To be honest, I don't need a friend like you. I had enough. If you're continue to be like this than its a sayonara. One more thing, before you point your finger to others, make sure your hands are clean first. You know what I mean. Don't mess with me. I'm not as weak as you thought. In fact you should know this since we're in the same school before. You know what I'm capable to do to people I hate. I'm sure you still remember what I did to those people I hate in our class. They deserve it. So, don't you ever dare to challenge my limit of patient. Next time if I didn't reply you message you don't have to wonder and called me "sombong" again. Why would I need to reply and let you judge me? I'm not in court, okay !



0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment