Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

How?

Hohoho... *doing the Santa Claus' laugh I'm so happy to be home for a week. Finally I can release all the stresses and pressure I had while I'm in PILAHdelphia. I wanted to go for a couple of movies but it seems that none of the listed movies interests me. My sister had promised to buy me Transformers tickets while my friend promised to buy me Harry Potter tickets but honestly I'm not into those movies. Its not like I hate them but they're just not my type. I think? So,I was thinking should I just go and watch it anyway since I don't have to spend any money or should I cancel the date and save their money? Hurm, I'm confused rite now. *ish,kau ni Alyaa,time cuti pun still nak serabutkan otak pikir menda yg remeh temehMaybe I should just go. I mean this opportunity doesn't always come. So I should seize this opportunity and enjoy every  second spent to the fullest,aite? Hohoho... :)



Last but not least *aiseh,macam essay lak :p
HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL UiTM STUDENTS ESPECIALLY TO STUDENTS FROM UiTM PILAHDELPHIA :)

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment