Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Don't Stop Believing

Its already July. Oh, how fast time passed by. This week will be my last week before the mid-term semester break for all UiTM. I'm so excited to escape from this jungle and go back to Putrajaya but one thing that keeps bothering me is that I have 3 tests to do before I can joli katak with my family. I have Pre-Calculus, Chemistry & Microbiology tests on the same day, Thursday. *Omigosh...! The main problem is that I don't have the mood to study. I feel like I've already given up with my study. I know its too early but I can't help it. I've tried to fight with this feelings but its seems that I lost the battle. Dear Allah, please give me the strength and the spirit to fight again. I really want to make my parents proud with me. I never want to let them down. One more thing, I love Microbiology but sometimes, I lay down and think why on earth I chose this killer course. I know this course is tough and I need to study hard but stiil, I chose this course and now there's a little bit sense of regret. I'm afraid to tell my parents. They will surely scold me. I really hope that I can get up again and fight till the end. I know I can do it. I just need some time to gather my strength and prepare to fight again. To all my friends, please pray for my success. I really need it. I appreciate all your kindness. Thank you for always being supportive and understanding. I love you guys so much!






0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment