Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Yes,it is.

Ignore the title. Hye guys! *waving hands and making cute expressions.gediks giler I just want to inform you guys about this.


Yup. You've saw that. I've postponed my National Service till 2014.Woot woot! *I'm such a retard Actually, I don't want to postpone it but I don't wanna be left out in education *hell no I mean Most of my friends have started their studies but I still gedik-ing at the camp. So,for everyone's sake *ecece...padahal for my own sake je pun I've decided to put National Service in my K.I.V list. Not that I want to run away *chill la pakcik
Btw, I've noticed that my post becomes shorter each *couple of* days. Why ah? Am I too lazy to write an essay? *Yes,I am. So,I'm sorry peeps. I'll post something longer and more interesting next time. One more thing before I left you guys, I would like to share a video from a Korean Band *I'm not into K-pop that much because I hate it when I don't understand a word they're singing named F.T Island. This song is called Girls Don't Know. I fell in love with this song when I was at the Photo Shop. I mean a real photo shop where we go and take pictures,not that edit-everything-web photoshop. Back to the topic. When I heard this song,it melts me. The vocalist's voice was so amazing. I've never heard someone expressing emotions so good in a song like he did. SO yeah, enough with the babbling and lets enjoy the video! :)


Song lyrics | Girls Don't Know lyrics


Psst..! I think Lee Hong Gi and Lee Jae Jin Are cute :p

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment