Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Thanks Allah!

Finally its the ending of my agony. Waiting for the UPU's result was pain like hell. Few days ago  I've got the result and yes! I did it! I got in! Just what I'm hoping for.I'm so thankful to Allah :)


I can't wait to start a new life but at the same time I'm scared too. I'm afraid that I can't cope with my new life. What if I can't stand being away from home? *yes,Imma spoil brat.so? What if I can't understand what I'm learning? *I'm too shy to ask for help.I'm such an idiot,rite? What if I can't get along with my roommate? *that would be a huge problem What if....  sheesh, what am I doing? *don't be scared,peeps.I'm still sane.*giggles
Dear Allah,please give me the strength to survive in this new life. *I hope I didn't get lost.you know,its a jungle out there :p
By the way, I would like to seize this opportunity to congrats to those who got in too.Not to forget,to those who didn't make it don't ever give up. You still can shine in other ways. Just believe in yourself okay  :)

4 bubble talk(s):

Gary Asip said...

hehehe...Alhamdulillah... feel glad for u.. i haven't being given the same oppurtunities although i got quite excellent result..but maybe Allah had another plan for me...luckily, i got Matrikulasi... graduate already.. waiting for 2nd sem result & UPU result for degree.. wish me luck ok? =)

t.h.e Lya™ said...

matrikulasi is great. I got in too but its for 2 years since my add math & chemistry results are quite sucks. So,I've decided to do a diploma.play safe.hehe...btw,All the best for your result and good luck :)

Mas Amiera said...

wahaha. semoga suksessssss yaww.! :)

t.h.e Lya™ said...

thanks yaww..! :)

Post a Comment