Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fuck P.O !

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. Urgh, Only God knows how angry I am yesterday. The damn, ANDARTU P.O has took my coat and make ups. Reason? Aku tak declare brg2 aku. Bengong! No wonder laa she's still single eventho she's already old. Heyy, think laa. Who wants to marry you if you have such a bad attitude. You're so mean, cruel, fierce and evil. You're a demon! Fuck you! *mind my harsh language Its okay. You wanna fight with me. Fine! I'll fight you. I don't care if you're older than me. Just because you're older than me, that doesn't mean you can treat me like an animal. I wish you'll find someone that'll make your life miserable. Only then you'll realize all the bad things you've done to all of us. Just remember, what goes around comes around, Miss Asza ! 







0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment