Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Down To Earth

The title has nothing to do with what I'm going to say. *like my liver la :p
Okay, I know I've been away for such a long time. I just don't feel like coming here. *I'm easily bored.
I just wanna tell you guys what has happened in my life within 2 months.


8th March 2011


I've passed JPJ Test for my driving license. *yeay!
At first, I thought I'm going to fail but fortunately its my lucky day :)



Can I have this? :3






23rd March 2011


The day that all SPM candidates wished never exists. It was the day we received our results. I went there with Aina around 11 o' clock. My heart was beating so fast that I felt like its going to explode *but its not.so,I'm still alive. phew! Again, its my lucky day. I'm so grateful and thankful to Allah. 






So, lets take a look at my results :)



  • Malay Language>>>A+
  • English>>>A
  • Modern Mathematics>>>A
  • History>>>A+
  • Islam Education>>>A+
  • Physics>>>B
  • Additional Mathematics>>>D    :(
  • Chemistry>>>C+
  • Biology>>>A


27th March 2011


Anugerah Cemerlang Day. I got awards for 6 A's in SPM and best SPM student for Islam Education. *I'm speechless :']



21st April 2011

Went out with Kak Zai and Angah :)
It was a super fun day! I enjoyed every second spent with them. I love you guys so much :')


0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment