Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thaipusam

Haha...saje je letak title tuh. *suka hati aku la! Well, today there's nothing much for me to write so I'm just going to write about what I did today. I woke up early since I've promised my mom to make breakfast *actually,I'm just fooling around but instead she believed me.durh.. So,with eyes still close I went to the kitchen I saw my mom preparing something and I was like what the ...*tutt* She smiled at me and said it's okay she'll prepare the breakfast. She also told me to get ready because we're about to pick my sis (Ira Syiera) at 7am.* I'm so happy that I don't have to make breakfast.yeay! Lets cut it short *I'm not in the mood to write an essay After that,we went to visit my other sis(Eifa Wanie) and we've had a small picnic at the park. We also snap some pixca *as usual la babe.hehe.. and yeah story finished. Sorry guys but I'm really not in the mood right now. Chaw!



0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment