Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Gewöhnlicher Tag

The title in English means usual day. Yup! Its a usual day today. There's nothing much for me to post for you.
Today, I've been forced to enter the kitchen *Its not that I hate it,but I just don't feel like it and cook for lunch. I've promised my sis to cook her some soup *a simple one.you know,the one that has carrots and potatoes in it.ah,nevermind
And yeah finally I've finished reading  my novel titled Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard *the story was great and awesome! which my sis bought it for me last December * I know I took a long time to finish it but my brain didn't get along with books since I've finished my SPM..Now that I've finished with the novel Idk what else to do.


This is the novel I'm talking about^^

Should I just sleep all day and gained a lot of weight? *haha..you gotta be kidding me Maybe I should listen to my mom. I should learn how to cook dishes from her *yucks! I hate girl's stuff.btw,I'm not gay okay!Its just not my thing Durh, I should totally get a job now. (-_-")
Any suggestion on which job that suits me?

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment