Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm still alive !

Whoa...Its been soooo long since the last time I'm here. Well, its not that I don't want to write but I'm too busy to do it but now I'm back. Ready to be sarcasm again.mwahaha... *evil laugh
Okay. First of all, I'm so happy that I've completed my SPM! I know its kinda lame *shut up lah you! but still I want to express it in my blog. *my blog or yours.like my liver lah!
Okay, enough with all the monoloque *is it right?oh,no I'm doing it again.
Right now,at the moment,today,this noon *I'm crazy I'm in a state which normal people known it as a dilemma.
I want to work because I want urm... no! I NEED money. but my parents says "YOU SHOULD GET YOUR DRIVING LICENSE FIRST" pfft.... I want to work but they want me to get my CDL first. and now I'm living my life in despair. *urm,over the top laks.gedix! To all sch student,you should be thankful that y'all still got a life to live. Unlike me. I'm soooo fucking bored at home. I want to joli katak with my friends but I have no money. It sucks! At home, I eat, I sleep, I FB-ing, I blogging, I sleep *wait the minute.Did I just said it twice?I sleep and sleep and sleep! Arghhhh....! Idk what elso to do.Should I babysit my neighbour's kid? Naah, I don't think so. I'm not so into kids. Especially when they all turn into little monsters. I might end up beating them mercilessly.   * Omigosh,I'm so cruel. one more thing, I've overheard my parents conversation and its seems like they're planning to balik kampung again. Alahh...not again. Baru je balik kott...(-__-")
I hate travel. No, travel hate me. Urm.. no, we both hate each other. *I'm so crazyYou know why? Of course you don't!mwahahaha... *the evil laugh again
Only God knows why, every time I travel, my skin will be sooo damn dry and my lips will chapped eventho I drink a lot of plain water. Plus, my body temperature will rise and I will feel uncomfortable.again, it sucks!It takes time to get back to the normal condition.mumumu... *shed tears. 
Okay, thats enough for today's crap. My mum da start yelling at me "amboi,dok tup tap tup tap (my mum refers to the sound of typing) sakan.busy lebih dari orang office aih! Pi la makan. Satgi nasik sejuk lak."
So, I have to go now. Adios! :)

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment