Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Double Happiness !

Haha...kalah Double Prosperity taw..
Today I had a blast with my fav, lovely buddy Aina a.k.a Nana a.k.a Kazuki Hihara (her FB name) *Darl, I promote your FB.woohoo..! Um, okay. *take a deep breath Today *how many times should I say today?ah, nevermind.. we've decided to take the JPJ Computer Test at MyEG Service Bangi. OTW there, we stop by to her mom's (She's so sweet and kind) *thank you so much! I couldn't love you more office since her mom need to punch her card first. *I'm so in Standard 1.Look at my writing!omigosh.. Uh, okay back to the story. When we arrived, we have to take numbers and wait to be called. I got #1025 while Nana got #1026. We've decided to revise some more whilst waiting for our turn but we couldn't. Our hands are shaking, our bodies are trembling *I know,I know.Its kinda over the top but it is true. Our hands are so cold *as cold as cucumber.I love English! and we were like "OMG ,I'm so freaking nervous!do you?" Time started to feel passing by so quickly and suddenly *tink! the counter showed #1025. I walked towards the counter with weird expression on my face. *I'm always like this when I'm nervous. IDK why... After completed the registration, I walked into the test room with confidence look on my face . I sat on one of the available PC and enter my IC number and.. *sorry wrong ID and I was like What the..? Then I realized a lil piece of paper clipped to my IC written "PC No. 7" and all of sudden the writing "No. 4" on the PC started to appear so clearly in front of me. I get up with poyo's face * blushing and walked to PC No. 7 and pretend like nothing happened. *Omigosh, I'm so embarrased (-,-)  Ah, nevermind. Lets cut it short. After 18 minutes, I've finished the test and I passed! Yeay! *jumping and not to forget Nana also passed with flying colours. 49/50. Dare to challenge her, huh? Mwahaha... *I'm so proud of you, hun! Later her mom came and and they've decided to go to McD for breakfast. I'm so shegan but I've to come with them since I tumpang diorang. To be truth, that was my first time eating McD's breakfast set. *I'm so jakun It was great.Thanks to Nana's mom! (^_^)  Then,we went to Pasar Borong and I bought some cucumbers and tomatoes plus MIDI magazine for my lovely mama. *ILY!
and Nana's mom paid it for me. Again, I'm so shegan and thankful. I've never been treated so kind before *who am I la katekan...anak raja ke? So, as the conclusion I'm so happy today eventho you might read it and say "eleh,bukannye best sgt pown.." but still I'm so happy.In other word : euphoria *wah,cam canggih je bunyi.. Kesimpulannya saya sgt gumbira ariney.Kau ade? *haha..

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment