Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A new Chapter :)

Welcome 2012! :)



Its already 7th January but I think its not too late for me to wish Happy New Year to everyone :) What to do. I don't have time to update my blog during New Year's Eve. Actually I wanna talk about new year resolutions. I bet many of you has set several resolution for this year. Mind to share with me? Naah, just kidding. No matter what your resolutions are, I wish you all the best and may you reach your goals :) Lots of my friends had been asking what are my resolutions for this year but it seems a little difficult for me to answer that. It's because I've never had any resolutions before. Since they've been asking me, it makes me come to sense that maybe I should set a few new year resolutions too. So, before I go to sleep; I lay in my bed with one arm lies on my forehead *okay,I describe too much thinking what resolutions I can make for this year. In the end I end up with nothing. Some ideas came across my mind but I don't wanna make it as my resolutions because I know I won't take it seriouly and eventually I will forget about it. So, I only hope that I can survive this year and improve myself in everything but the most important thing is that I hope I can improve my academic results. That's my main goal for this year.
So, 2012, please be nice to me! :) 

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment