Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

11 Questions :)



I was tagged by Go Blog :)


These are the rules:
-You must post these rules
-Each person must post 11 things about themselves in the journal
-Answer questions the tagger set for you in the post and create new 11 questions for the people you tagged to answer.
-You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
-Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
-No tag back!
-No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged of you are reading this" you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honestly) have to tag 11 people.


11 things about myself
1. I am a girl (not the girly-kind-of)
2. I'm eighteen (still young,huh?)
3. My commercial (sort of) name is Tok Gayah Gojes
4. I live in Putrajaya

5. I've been to two elementary school (SKKJ & SKSM)
6. I've been to four high school (SMKSM, SMKTPPTM, SMKSH & SMKP 16[1] )
7. I love British accent! (try to speak British accent but never succeed -,- )
8. I'm studying Microbiology
9. I have two sisters
10. I'm the yougest
11. I love Paramore & Lady Gaga (they have such great songs)



DONE!


Move on...


11 questions from Suhaida P'sean :)


1. Which one you prefer, Facebook, Twitter or Blog?
 I prefer all of 'em but Facebook is my priority :p
2. What country do you wish to go?
 I really wanna go to United Kingdom so badly. I love the people,the accent, the history. (yeah,you might think I'm boring but who cares, I still love history :p )
3. What is your favourite movie?
Er,too many to list down but currently I'm waiting for Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. Can't wait to watch it :D
4. If you are tension, what would you do?
Hurm...I will sing out loud or sleep.These are the best remedy to ease your stress     :)
5. If you go for an interview to get a job, what would you wear?
I will wear formal dress for sure :)
6. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I'm not going to tell ya.You might end up being on the floor laughing while peeing in your pants :p
7. If you were someone else just like you,who would you be?
 I'm kinda confuse with the question but nevermind. I'd rather be myself :)
8. Did you ever try to skip school by pretending to be sick?
 Are you kidding me? Who never did that?(If there is,then that person is LAME!)LOL
9. What kind of things did you do for fun?
 Should I briefly explained to ya?Lemme give you a hint. Crazy. I do crazy things to have fun 0_<
10. Which storybook/cartoon character turns you on the most?
IDK. I'm not into cartoons that much. Hmm.. Can I go with Angry Bird? I mean its a cartoon character too. In a game.hehe..
11. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Got out from Discipline Room doing the walk of shame when everybody staring at you and thinking this girl must have done something really bad =,= Btw,yup I've done something but It's not that bad. I won't tell ya :p


DONE!


Here comes my questions :)
1. Chocolate or Vanilla?
2. Winter or Summer?
3. TV or Lappy?
4. Ipad or Iphone?
5. Write or read?
6. Speak or listen?
7. English or Bahasa Melayu?
8. College or University?
9. Pitbull or Eminem?
10. Red or Black?
11. Day or Night?


The chosen Eleven :
Diari Si Gemuk
~Dunia Miss Leaya~
Nad Rahman
Story for fun :)
THE SHOW
C h e c k M a t e !
homygosh. COLOURS!
Gadis Bunga
THE STORIES OF CIK YAH~
Ceritera Hidupku
Syifa Lovera



0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment