Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Random Questions! *I'm Bored*



1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
   In Bed. Laying back and brooding about the past
2. Who are you in love with?
   Um,I'm not going to reveal that person's name but it starts with R *tett!Rated R.mwahaha...*
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
   Of course not! Do you think I'm crazy?
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
   Yes.Its Patrick! *you know the starfish in Spongebob Squarepants.ah,nevermind*
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
   Yesterday.I work there.Or should I say I've worked there?
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
   No.I don't wanna have stinky feet. *nodding head*
7. Are you hot?
    Hell yeah,baby! I'm so fuckin hot right now because my BB's connection is so damn slow. (=,=)
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
   Nestle Bliss.Orange-Mango flavour.Um,Yummy!^^
9. What are you wearing right now?
   A maroon t-shirt and a pair of green shorts.Ah,its so comfy (a_a)
10. Last food that you ate?
     Oat Krunch Biscuits.nomm...nomm....
11. Worst injury you've ever had?
     When I was lilttle,I've poked my palate so badly with a pencil. At that time, I was sucking the   
    pencil as though it was a lollipop *I don't have money to buy a real lollipop.pity me*   
    Unfortunately,I've tripped myself and fell down and the sharp end of the pencil poked my 
    palate.It hurt so bad and I couldn't eat for days because of the injury.I was three years old at   
    that time.
12. Have you been in love?
    Yup.In fact, I'm still in love right now^^
13. Do you miss anyone right now?
     I do.I miss R so damn much. *shed tears*
14. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
     I'm not going to tell you!You might steal the trick.mwahaha... *evil laugh*
15. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
     Err...I don't even have a MySpace acc *you can say that I'm lame but words won't kill me*
16. Were you an honor roll student in school?
     Nope.I'm not smart enough to be in that position *Look down with sad face*
17. What do you want to know about the future?
    Will I get married to a millionaire?mwahaha...jk.Actually I really want to know will I succeed in my       life.    *scratching my eyebrows*
18. What are you listening to right now?
     Judas by Lady Gaga. *I know what Judas is related to but in this song, Judas is used as a 
     metaphor to describe a very bad boyfriend.Not the Christian-related Judas :)*
19. What does your last text message say?
    I miss you so much.Have fun at work :)
20. Last time you took a shower?
     About 3 hours ago. 
21. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
     I was c_ _ing. Fill it with whatever letter you want :p
22. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
    I call myself lazy
23. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
    Yes but I'm not telling you who 'anyone' is.Its a secret.
24. What curse word do you use the most?
    Fuck *Yes,I love to curse*
25. If you were given a chance to change one thing about yourself,what would it be?
    I want to be a boy.Can I? *giggles*


0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment