Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Rain Is Pouring Heavily In My Heart





Today was my last day of working at Jeep Men. To be honest I really want to continue to work there but there's something else far more important. To pursue my ambition and further my study. Its so sad to leave all my friends I've known there especially my permanent promoter, Kak Zai. She's so sweet,kind and friendly. I'm so glad to have her as my permanent. She's so easy to love *as a friend,okay I still remember the awkward moment when we first met each other. Both of us weren't talking a lot since we're both too shy to break the ice but once the ice is broke, we couldn't shut our mouth up.haha...Kak Zai, I really hope that someday, we'll see each other again. * cross fingers  I'll always remember you.
If I have time, I'll come and visit you,okay. One more thing, Thank you so much for all the support and prayers during the SPM results. I really appreciate that. I'll never forget every second spent with you, Angah, Kak Aini, Amar, Zul and Kak Yati. I LOVE you guys so much :') Special note for you Kak Zai darling, I wish you'll find a better job and success in your life. Don't forget me,okay. Remember, I'm always there for you. Oh, by the way, I'll keep the card you've given me till my last breath. I really appreciate it :') I LOVE YOU <3


me + Kak Zai

0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment