Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mittwoch

Today is mittwoch (Wednesday) and next mittwoch I'll be going back to my hometown, Kedah. It means 7 days left and I was sooo not happy. Act, I don't wanna go but my parents are afraid to let me stay alone in my house. Urgh, c'mon I'm not a kid anymore. I'm 17 ! but still I have no choice..Damn you not-so-close cousin! Because of you, I have to waste my 6 hours in cars just to go back and attend your wedding. Hmmph ! I know I sounds like a jerk selfish but you have no idea why I hate my cousins on my father's side so much. They're so arrogant and always think they're so great. Can you imagine when we're at our granny's house, we have to do all the chores while they all sit in front of the TV and having their own good times. Whatafak? Do I look like a maid?
That is why I hate to go to my granny's house. I'd rather stay at my aunt's house since she is so nice towards us. Ily, Tantie! The only reason that keeps me wanted to go back is her. I adored you so much. Muahx..!



0 bubble talk(s):

Post a Comment