Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

I LOVE you guys !

Last Saturday, I went to the school library to practice The Pearl role-play.There, we can only practice it for one time because Amirul a.k.a Nobita & Farahin were involved with Anugerah Cemerlang. So, Aina, Sis Fifa, Tatty & I decide to go to Alamanda. Oh, yasmin waited for us at medan  & walk together to Alamanda. Once we reached there, we went to Specs shop first as Tatty wants to fix her specs. Then, we went to McD since we're starving. There, Mirul  her sis showed up but they're only there for a while. After that, Yasmin asked us to go karaoke. We hang out there about one hour & a half because we're all were very excited singing & screaming our heart out.haha..well, here are some of our pixca taken during the karaoke:


oh,btw here comes the pixca at the library first:
we're watching Phobia^^


Sis Fifa's lappy^^


Last pose!^^











That day was the most happiest day in my life since I've moved to Putrajaya.





2 bubble talk(s):

h a n a w a said...

Salam Lya~! ^^ Yee-haw! Da bole comment! XD So yeah, we really REALLY enjoyed ourselves to the max! Looking forward to our next outing, no matter when dat may be~ ^^

t.h.e Lya™ said...

Yeah, me too!
Its okay, the time will come soon. Cewah! :P
Btw, thanks 4 visiting my blog.hehe...

Post a Comment